Friday, June 4, 2021

Te Reo Māori Language

                      

                                           

Kia ora bloggers, This week for Te reo Māori we had to make a DLO to show people about feelings and how to say them. I really like Te reo because I can experience more about my culture and learn more Māori language. We used and website called education perfect it helped us figure out how to pronounce the reo Māori properly and equivalently so we don’t confuse people It didn’t take long to get them right. I love learning more and more Te reo Māori. The Te reo we were learning to ask someone how they are. In Te reo you say Ka te pehea koe. Then the other person would say Ka te something ahau. The challenging part about Te reo Māori is making the DLO. The easiest part about the Te Reo Māori is pronouncing the words. The things I need to work on is doing my work and not talking to anyone. Have you learnt about Te Reo Māori before?   

No comments:

Post a Comment