Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Do Some Science Man

Kia ora bloggers, for the past 2 weeks in term 3  Te Ngahere has been making science experiments for the science fair. Some things I learned about this was the scientific method, the hypothesis and the variables. I learned that the controlled variables is something that stays the same. The parts I found difficult was waiting till the last minute to test my experiment. Something I would do differently is to get the testing done earlier and not muck around. While doing this I tried to used my hoe of Tu Maia and Kaha to keep on working when I'm in the pit and struggling. The hardest part about the science fair was making the slides and doing the testing. The part about the science fair that I am proud of was getting to school early and doing my board before Nano girl comes.

DLO

Have you been doing science fair?


1 comment:

  1. HI Wairua its me Hudson from your class. I like this post because you had used a catchy title and also spoke about what you had done during the science fair. I also like this post because you were very informative about what you had learned and what you were stuck on. This reminds me of when I was doing science fair and when we were researching about onions.
    How long did it take to finish you experiment?


    ReplyDelete