Thursday, November 18, 2021

Celebrating Wacky Wednesday

 


Kia ora bloggers, Today is Wacky Wednesday for the whole school. This is a special day for all of us because we all get to dress up in whatever we want  Some of us didn’t wear anything wacky. All the teachers and the principal wore wacky stuff. Today is going to be fun because we had a lot unusual and wacky hairstyles, wacky clothing and face accessories like face paint. Some of my friends wore dresses and some just wore wigs. One of them dressed up as a army soldier. Also students from our class wore their jerseys backwards. I didn’t dress up for Wacky Wednesday. The difficult part about today was trying to dress up in wacky clothes. The easiest part about today was seeing the whole school having fun and dressing up in wacky clothes.


Does your school Celebrate Wacky Wednesday?





1 comment:

  1. Hi Wairua, I’m Manaia from Te Maunga. I go to Paihia School. I liked your work because you asked other schools if they do Wacky Wednesday. I did that too because we go to the same school and I dressed up too. It was really fun.

    ReplyDelete